Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Easter Challenge

I've mentioned before that I am very active on the Jenny Craig forums and we often hold challenges that allow us to set smaller goals and encourage each other along. For our St. Patrick's day challenge I was within two pounds of my goal which I was really proud of.


March 17th through April 20th will be my challenge and I'll update weekly with my progress. I weighed in on March 19th for the start of the challenge at 187.8. I am setting my goal at 179!!!
I also have some non-scale goals:
- Complete c25k through week 7 day 3 (I'm in week 5 right now) but this is weather permitting.
- Go to Hip Hop 4x a week
- Track my whole week of food in advance on myfitnesspal!

I haven't been in the 170's since high school. In order to reach this goal I'm sticking to my calorie goal between 13000-1400. Some events coming up for me during the challenge:

3/14 - 3/16: NYC trip (made it successfully with NO gain... actually a 2+ lb. loss)
3/24: 2 hour Hip Hop class
3/29: Ara's first birthday party (must stay away from cake... I don't love cake but I still will eat it, why?)
3/30: Hosting my first Tastefully Simple party
4/12: My first 5k of the year -- Color Me Rad
EASTER:



I'm sure more things will pop up in between, they always do. Lunches with coworkers, dinners with my family. Some events where I will need to be super careful and other things that will serve to push my further in my weight loss goals. I was following the 365 Day Fit Challenge by Ashley over at Coffe Cake and Cardio I've still been active just about every day but I'm going to challenge myself to instagram it each day! So, instagram friends ... be prepared (@faizayagi)


I encourage you to join me in this Easter Challenge. I'm going to set up a page on Facebook to check in at and let me know how you're doing as well as to update you more on how I'm doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment