Saturday, March 1, 2014

80 Pounds Down

Well, what a week? Things at work are becoming more steady but the last few days of the week before really left me exhausted and irritated. I stopped figuring out my menu ahead of time and started indulging in the hidden candy stash at work. Then there were the no bake cookies, the peanut butter M&Ms yadda yadda. I ate out too many times and didn't control what I ate. I resigned that this week would fall into the loss column and I'd get a big gain.

Well, I didn't. I still didn't do what I was capable of but I also didn't keep going on the crazy train. I lost 0.6 which puts me at 191.2 (This is my official weekly weigh in) I even managed to see the 180's first thing this morning:


What does that mean? I've lost just over 80 pounds since I started back in September 2012. This picture is terrible quality but it's all I really have.


So, even through the days where I feel like I'm out of control, the fact that I continue to lose weight even during those "bad days" shows that at least I'm learning. I didn't gain and I'm doing enough right to keep things in a downward trend. But this also gives me all the more drive to really make these unhealthy habits the rarity and keep them there. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I had a few bad days this week but I made myself continue onward... and I didn't lose but I didn't gain either! You are so awesome! and such a GREAT inspiration! So honored and proud that you are my friend and so excited that we will be living the closest we lived to each other since freshman year by the end of THIS month!

    ReplyDelete