Saturday, March 8, 2014

Weak-ly Weigh In

So at my last weigh in I was surprised to see a loss, right? Well, the gain was just a few days late. It was on the scale in full force 194 lbs... ugh ... up 2.8. No use dwelling on it. There's a ton of factors and you  will always just have to keep pressing on.


Be it that you ate bad OFTEN that week, ran for the first time in over a week leaving with swollen painful muscles, had too much sodium (or ice cream whoops) are nearing your time of the month... etc, etc. There will ALWAYS be reasons but just keeping shrugging off the excuses and thinking of how to better improve yourself.
(That's not us in front of a Chinese restaurant... LOL)

I was stress eating but I could have controlled it. The things that were stressing me out aren't suffering from this weight gain but I am. So, I need to just keep making the best choices FOR ME! I worked out a lot this week and it was awesome. I'm definitely going to be pushing myself more and more. I want to add in some light weights especially to work on my arms. I received my Polar watch on Monday and it's been AWESOME! And my thoughts were confirmed that I was shorting myself calories burned.

This week I got in a 2 hour hip hop class, a 6 AM hip hop class, more hip hop and even an outdoor run! Gosh I missed the sun.


I got out to the store and picked up some new things I wanted to try and even made a good meal for lunch on Friday.

I picked up new salad dressing, horseradish mustard, prepackaged deli meat, sandwich thins and honey almond butter. I can't wait to add some new accents to my meals on my own. 

I am also going back to my Wednesday weigh in. It just felt weird on Saturday so I'll be having a short week.

This week I resolve to:
- not go out to eat this week 
- stay within 1300 calories (not including the unlimited veggies) 
- do hip hop 4x week 
- complete C25K week 5 
- start lifting weights

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, my weigh in was terrible this week, too. I caught the flu, so my eating was crap and workouts non-existent. Here's to a better week for both of us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard when you're sick. You just gotta listen to your body and know you'll make up for it when you're better.

    ReplyDelete