Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Whoosh Fairy

Saturday's weigh in stunk! I was up on the scale and I faced reality that I wasn't being as disciplined. This week I've been working on staying close to my calorie level and keeping up my workouts (that aspect never dropped out of last week).

Saturday I had two back to back hip hop classes.
Sunday I had hip hop class for one hour.
Monday I went for a jog with my daughter in our neighborhood.
Tuesday one hour hip hop class.

Obviously, I am keeping busy. I've become somewhat addicted to honey almond butter. I bought the single packets and have been using them for breakfast on 2 waffles and then topped with sugar free syrup. It's so filling and sweet and salty. I resolved to not eat out this week but, that did not happen. On a long morning of errands my husband ran us through Arby's. I made it work and I won't lie, it was yummy. I love roast beef and horseradish sauce.

Now that I'm going back to weigh in Wednesdays I was nervous to see where I was at. Well, I was pleasantly surprised:
WOOOO HOOOO!

That would be down 4.8 pounds since Saturday!!! See what staying on track, exercising, getting enough sleep and enough water will do for you? Now, I doubt I'll see this at my weigh in time but I saw it and that's what makes me happy. I know my body fluctuations in and out.

This weekend we're going on a spur of the moment trip to New York City to see my husband's aunt from Niger. I'm really excited! I just need to plan ahead for my car food. I'm thinking Subway will be my BFF. I plan on walking my butt off although my overworked husband doesn't seem to be looking forward to walking all that much.

I will really miss my hip hop classes but I always love a weekend getaway. Getting into the 180's will be even more motivation to stay on point even while in New York.

1 comment:

  1. good lord! I need to build up the courage to go to a hip hop class!!

    ReplyDelete